Friday, July 03, 2009

Okay, erm, hi?

Kaiying here & Emma asked me to blog about today. I think I lost my blogging skills though. Right she just called me a lit pro. K if I screw this up and it's not interesting don't blame me. Oh whatever I should just shut up and start blogging.

Okay I know what I'm going to do I'm going to do this in timeline form. Makes it easier, no?



140pm
Was waiting for the train. Called Emma's house in hope that her mum would pick up so that I can inform her that we are going to surprise Emma ltr and ask her to not cook dinner. But our dear princess picked up instead and I had to think of some lame questions to ask her so that she won't suspect anything. Conversation ended when train came & I met up with Ashley and we headed to town.

315pm
Decided to try calling again. So Ashley called Emma's handphone and striked up some lame conversation while I called her house phone! So yes, her mum picked up and we talked and all.

355pm
Walked around F21 and bought a dress. Saw a pair of yellow bows at the cashier and bought them for our birthday girl!

5pm
Reached Tampines. Headed to Starbucks to buy the Starbucks cup lookalike bottle. But it was sold out! So we called Alicia to buy it from the suntec outlet. Then we took like around ten pieces of starbucks tissue and headed to frolick. Bought a original cup B with chocolate topping! Saw a AHS chinese teacher marking her work there. We were shredding the tissue while eating froyo. Don't judge us k.

538pm
Headed down to Diva. There was a pet food sale infront of Diva and Ashley bought a crocodile treat for kitkat. Yea. So anyway, we bought necklace and a charm bracelet for Emma thr. (I'm getting bored of blogging HOW DO YOU BLOGGERS DO IT EVERYDAY.)

610pm
Met Alicia at the mrt and she passed us the cup. Stuffed all the tissue, bows, necklace and bracelet into the cup. Took quite a long time okay. Then we went over to her house. We consists of siyun, annia, ashley and yours truly. Alicia went to walk around at T1 with her 4b fwenz.

625pm
So we decided that Ashley should go up and blindfold Emma while the three of us wait downstairs. I have no idea what happened up there so I shall show you guys the smses that Ashley sent from upstairs.

649pm: 'She wearing contacts now. And she rummaged through my bag and saw the water bottle. =.='
651pm: 'I didn't know. Was choosing clothes for her then she go see =.= yea wearing contacts now.'

Then five minutes later we heard shouts from the staircase and the two of them appeared! Emma blindfolded with an orange towel! Then Ashley and siyun were leading her toward tm while the two of us followed from a distance.


710pm (yes they took like twenty mins to walk to tm)
Me and annia were sitting in Fish n Co, waiting for them to appear. Then they did and i dont know what happened but Emma walked into the 'Please wait we are fishing out seats for you (or something along that line)' stand. So obviously everyone was staring at the girl in the vintage dress with a orange towel around her eyes. Yea. And we kinda left her standing the the middle of the restaurant alone for awhile. Don't ask why. Then Ashley led her over and she took out the towel and we 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!' Then she :O and fell on Annia while attempting to cover her face LOL.

Then Alicia came! And we ordered SEAFOOD PIZZA, CORIANDER CREAM FISH, NEW YORK FISH N CHIPS, WHOLE LINE FISH, COKE TONIC AND PASSIONFRUIT SODA. Okay I'm not going to tell you the details of all the food except: I liked everything except the coriander fish it's gross ttm. But the rest liked it, so try it at your own risk. Oh apparently we were too greedy and asked for too many soda refills cause Annia said the waitress gave us a 'again?' face when we asked.

So we ate, talked, camwhored, decided that alicia's face is too big and she should not take photos with ashley and we drank alot of soda.


855pm
Signaled the waitress (she was quite cool) and they did the birthday wrap thingy for emma! (And another small boy) Erm lets see, they did the fish n co birthday rap and we all sang the bday song, while the two of them held sparklers and wore quirky hats. And then they stood on the chair and blew out candles on the cake (Emma had 1, the boy had 7. Emma took four tries to blow hers out, the boy took once. LOL). All this happened in the middle of the restaurant!

So we yay and went back to eat the cake. Emma did whoknowswhat to the cake and it looked quite gross in the end hahah. And the bday girl force fed evryone cake! It was strawberry cheesecake btw, not bad (:

945pm
Left, took a group photo infront of the restaurant! Emma and Annia took their signature hp wallpaper photos (:





And this night shall end with

We all left together happily ever after.

Okay my mission is accomplished! C U ARD xoxo





Hi, EMMA HERE!

I'm gonna stick in the photos tomorrow LETS GIVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE TO OUR CELEBRITY BLOGGER HAHAHA :D

Its kinda late now and wow I realised this is a Realllyy long entry kudos to you.

My mommy's nagging nights thanks again guys (L) :D

NIGHTSSSS

No comments: